Thursday, January 27, 2011
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Until he has the surgery, this is his reality.
The cost of Bailey's surgery is a hardship for my sister (like it would be for many of us), who lives on an artist's income. But the point of this post is not to ask for a handout.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
There is a reason why the death of Trish feels so personal to so many people. She was an enigmatic presence in music, creativity and intellect. From her affecting and poignant lyrics, to her beautiful and unexpected voice, Trish was and will continue to be one of the most influential people in my life and in many others.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Paranormal Bodies by RachelMSOTT
Here's what I've been doing lately. I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful love affair.
1. The Descending Moonshine Dervishes - Terry Riley
2. Fire - Valet
3. Na Ernel - Cluster
4. Acid We - L.A. Vampires
5. Be Good to Them Always - The Books
6. Mushroom - Can
7. My Eyes Were Full of Dirt - Nova Scotian Arms
8. House on the Hill - Beach House
9. 92982.3 - William Basinski
10. Gollum - Harmonia
11. Hot on the Heels of Love - Throbbing Gristle
12. Another - Xeno & Oaklander
13. Free - November Novelet
14. Halwa - Cluster
15. L'Orchestre Thermo-Dynamique - Pierre Bastien
16. Vacuum - Fennez
17. Gymnopedie 1 - Erik Satie
18. Middle - White Rainbow
19. Young Lungs - Stereolab
20. Black Swan - Thom Yorke
21. Little Fluffy Clouds (Orbital Dance Mix) - The Orb
22. Sun Lips - Black Moth Super Rainbow
23. Black Color Hair (Berio Remix) - Mitchell Turner
24. Palm - Pocahaunted (with Bob Bruno and Cameron Stallones)